Plush Paws Advanced Lanosterol Solution + NAC
- New and improved eye drop formula for cats and dogs uses advanced nanotechnology to relieve cataracts
- Each bottle of cataract eye drops is packed with 2.5mg of Lanosterol to dissolve glycoproteins that can cause cataracts, helping clear eyes of uncomfortable cloudiness
- The drops are sterilized, carefully blended with saline and ultrasonically mixed for an extended shelf life
- Formula uses the cataract-fighting power of Lanosterol, and antioxidant benefits of N-acetylcarnosine to relieve your dog and cat of eye troubles
- Each package includes one 10ml bottle of eye drops
Shake gently before each application. Every morning and evening apply 5-10 drops per eye, continuing use for one week as a course of treatment. After first week, continue treatment by applying 3-5 drops per eye once every 3-5 days. Each application should remain on your pet’s affected eye, or eyes, for as long as possible, to ensure ocular penetration. After opening, store the drops in your refrigerator, and discard after 4 weeks.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.