One of Dwayne Jhonson's Puppy Died After Eating What Could Likely Be I – Plush Paws Products

One of Dwayne Jhonson's Puppy Died After Eating What Could Likely Be In Your Backyard

Posted on October 01 2015

One of Dwayne Jhonson's Puppy Died After Eating What Could Likely Be In Your Backyard
Just recently we posted a news about Dwayne Jhonson (aka The Rock) saving his 2 puppies from drowning. Since then, The Rock's Facebook and Instagram page had become viral, anticipating the adventures of The Rock and his puppies Hobbs and Brutus.

Tragically, the family has experienced and incredible loss. Just a few days ago, The rock announced that Brutus died after ingesting mushroom. Brutus had eaten the mushroom Monday evening and by 11 PM, the pup was already gone.

"At approximately 11:15pm last night myself and Lauren Hashian Official had to make the painful decision to end Brutus' suffering by taking him off of life support and sending his soul to pup heaven. I held his lil' paw as he was finally at peace."

The mushroom is regarded as highly toxic and within hours it destroyed the immune system of his pet to a point that there's nothing they can do to save Brutus.

Another reminder we have to live and love as greatly as we can today, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At...

Posted by Dwayne The Rock Johnson on Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our daily email and get 50% off your first purchase.

My Cart

Subtotal: $ 0.00 USD

Your cart is currently empty.

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/zopim.liquid